List:       mpls
Subject:    Re: [mpls] Comments on draft-li-mpls-global-label-usecases
From:       "Nobo Akiya (nobo)" <nobo () cisco ! com>
Date:       2014-07-31 23:33:22

Hi Xiaohu,

You are creating a framework document based on a use case document that includes use \
cases from another use case document that is still an individual document. I \
understand the diff between SFC vs. SFs on SR and complications of NSH on the latter, \
but the way you are claiming this as a use case seems premature. Let the SFC folks do \
their work. Let the SPRING folks do their work. Let's focus our energy into helping \
to progress the two. If either of those spin off real inter-WG requirements, then we \
probably won't even need separate use case documents to start discussing solutions to \
address those requirements. In other words, let's not take use cases w/o WG consensus \
to drive additional use cases to drive solutions.

Thanks!

-Nobo