List:       mpls
Subject:    Re: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-akiya-mpls-lsp-ping-reply-mode-simple-03.txt
From:       "Nobo Akiya (nobo)" <nobo () cisco ! com>
Date:       2014-07-27 19:47:57

Hello MPLS WG,

We have published a new version of draft-akiya-mpls-lsp-ping-reply-mode-simple.

Many thanks to Sam Aldrin, Jeffrey Zhang, Jeremy Whittaker and Mustapha Alissaoui for \
providing valuable comments.

Thanks!

-Nobo

Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-akiya-mpls-lsp-ping-reply-mode-simple-03