List:       mpls
Subject:    [mpls] =?euc-kr?b?yLi9xTogW1JURy1ESVJdIMi4vcU6ICAgUnRnRGlyIHJl?= =?euc-kr?q?view=3A_draft-ietf-mpls-
From:       <ryoo () etri ! re ! kr>
Date:       2014-07-24 21:08:35

Lou,

The text in the current draft (07 version) was reviewed by Yaacov before uploading in \
public. He might have some nits that can be fixed during the RFC editing,
but  it is my understanding that he is ok with the current one.

Best regards,

Jeong-dong

º¸³½ »ç¶÷: Lou Berger [lberger@labn.net]
º¸³½ ³¯ ¥: 2014³â 7¿ù 25ÀÏ ±Ý¿äÀÏ ¿ÀÀü 5:23
¹Þ´  »ç¶÷: ·ùÁ¤µ¿; Yaacov Weingarten
 üÁ¶: mpls@ietf.org; draft-ietf-mpls-smp-requirements.all@tools.ietf.org; \
rtg-dir@ietf.org; rtg-ads@tools.ietf.org Á¦¸ñ: Re: [RTG-DIR] ȸ½Å:  [mpls] RtgDir \
review: draft-ietf-mpls-smp-requirements-06.txt

I believe the ambiguity mentioned by Yacov still exists. I actually
defer to Yacov on this, and if he's happy with the text -- so am I.

Lou

PS I have a couple of more minor comments to send -- and will do so as
soon as I can.