List:       mpls
Subject:    [mpls] New Liaison Statement, "Progress of MPLS Protection State Coordination Work in the IETF"
From:       Liaison Statement Management Tool <lsmt () ietf ! org>
Date:       2014-03-28 19:59:11

Title: Progress of MPLS Protection State Coordination Work in the IETF
Submission Date: 2014-03-28
URL of the IETF Web page: http://datatracker.ietf.org/liaison/1317/

From: Routing Area (Adrian Farrel <adrian@olddog.co.uk>)
To: ITU-T SG 15  (Greg Jones <tsbsg6@itu.int>)
Cc: Stephen Trowbridge <Steve.Trowbridge@alcatel-lucent.com>,Ghani Abbas \
<Ghani.Abbas@Ericsson.com>,Dan Li <Huawei.danli@huawei.com>,Jeong-dong Ryoo \
<ryoo@etri.re.kr>,Malcolm Betts <Malcolm.BETTS@zte.com.cn>,Tom Huber \
<Tom.Huber@coriant.com>,Han Li <lihan@chinamobile.com>,Huub van Helvoort \
<huub.van.helvoort@huawei.com>,Alessandro d'Alessandro \
<alessandro.dalessandro@telecomitalia.it>,Kam Lam <Kam.Lam@alcatel-lucent.com>,Scott \
Mansfield <scott.mansfield@ericsson.com>,Deborah Brungard <db3546@att.com>,MPLS WG \
chairs <mpls-chairs@tools.ietf.org>,MPLS WG <mpls@ietf.org>,Adrian Farrel \
<adrian@olddog.co.uk>,Alia Atlas <alia@juniper.net> Response Contact: Deborah \
Brungard <db3546@att.com> Technical Contact: Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu>
Purpose: For information

Body: We would like to inform you of the progress of three documents related to \
MPLS-TP.

"MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) Linear Protection to Match the Operational \
Expectations of SDH, OTN and Ethernet Transport Network Operators" \
draft-ietf-mpls-tp-psc-itu \
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-psc-itu/ This document was today \
approved by the IESG for publication as an IETF Standards Track RFC. The document \
will now be passed to the RFC Editor for format and editorial work as normal, and the \
RFC will be published in the normal course of events.
> From now on, the only changes to the document should be editorial with no changes \
> to the technical content.

"Pre-standard Linear Protection Switching in MPLS-TP"
draft-zulr-mpls-tp-linear-protection-switching
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zulr-mpls-tp-linear-protection-switching/
The IESG has reviewed this document for potential conflict with existing IETF work \
and concluded that they do not object to its publication. Since this document is \
being published on the Independent Stream its future progress depends on work between \
the authors and the Independent Stream Editor (ISE). The ISE can be contacted at \
ise@rfc-editor.org

"Updates to MPLS Transport Profile Linear Protection"
draft-ietf-mpls-psc-updates
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-psc-updates/
This document is currently in IETF last call. Comments and discussions can be tracked \
and contributed to via the MPLS mailing list or the general IETF discussion mailing \
list. Last call is scheduled to complete on 9th April.
It is anticipated that last call will result in the need for minor updates to the \
document before IESG review and approval.

We will be happy to answer any questions you have about IETF process for these \
document.

Best regards,
Adrian Farrel and Alia Atlas
IETF Routing Area Directors