List:       mpls
Subject:    Re: [mpls] wglc on draft-ietf-mpls-forwarding
From:       Alexander Vainshtein <Alexander.Vainshtein () ecitele ! com>
Date:       2013-11-20 14:19:32

Loa and all,
I support this draft for publication.

I will post a minor technical clarification to this draft in a separate email.

Regards,
     Sasha

This e-mail message is intended for the recipient only and contains information which \
is CONFIDENTIAL and which may be proprietary to ECI Telecom. If you have received \
this transmission in error, please inform us by e-mail, phone or fax, and then delete \
the original and all copies thereof.