List:       mpls
Subject:    [mpls] Progression of four PSC drafts
From:       Ross Callon <rcallon () juniper ! net>
Date:       2013-09-30 16:44:56

Authors, MPLS WG;

Having completed MPLS-RT reviews with many comments, the MPLS WG chairs
have been discussing how to make progress on four documents related to
Protection Switching:

- draft-cdh-mpls-tp-psc-non-revertive
- draft-dj-mpls-tp-exer-psc
- draft-rhd-mpls-tp-psc-priority
- draft-rhd-mpls-tp-psc-sd

We are thinking that the best approach involves asking for these documents =
to be
merged, and to appoint a couple of editors to work on doing the merge and i=
mproving
the quality of the documents. We are very pleased that Jeong-dong Ryoo and =
Eric Gray
have agreed to help us out as editors.

We would expect that the new document would replace the four documents list=
ed
above, and that the authors of the above documents would all be listed as "=
contributors",
"contributing authors", or as authors of the new document.

Thanks, Ross
(for the MPLS WG chairs)