List:       mpls
Subject:    Re: [mpls] situation in the IPR poll for draft-ietf-mpls-smp-requirements
From:       David Allan I <david.i.allan () ericsson ! com>
Date:       2013-09-25 13:58:02

I'm not aware of any IPR

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Loa Andersson [mailto:loa@pi.nu]
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 1:42 AM
To: mpls@ietf.org
Cc: mpls-chairs@tools.ietf.org; VIGOUREUX, MARTIN (MARTIN); \
draft-ietf-mpls-smp-requirements@tools.ietf.org; David Allan I; Daniel King; Taesik \
                Cheung

Working Group,

I started the IPR poll on draft-ietf-mpls-smp-requirements yesterday.

I got very timely responses from the author listed on the first page - tnx!

However, I also due to one response, that the "contributing authors"
are not in the Author's Addresses section and have not been prompted to respond.

David Allan, Daniel King and Taesik Cheung,

can you please respond to the IPR poll.
I've asked that you will be put in the Autho's Addresses section in the next version.

I've also received a note that says that there are comments on the 'draft "just \
about" to be shipped. I will let the authors have time to respond to these comments, \
and come back to the wg chairs when the comments have been addressed.

/Loa

--

Loa Andersson                        email: loa@mail01.huawei.com
Senior MPLS Expert                          loa@pi.nu