List:       mpls
Subject:    Re: [mpls] Closed - poll to see if we have support to make draft-villamizar-mpls-multipath-use an mp
From:       Curtis Villamizar <curtis () occnc ! com>
Date:       2013-02-19 7:39:51

In message <5121FB57.9090104@pi.nu>
Loa Andersson writes:

> Working Group,
>
> this poll has been been closed and we have a new working group
> document.
>
> Could the authors please republish the document as
> draft-ietf-mpls-multipath-use, with no other changes than
> file name and dates.
>
> /Loa
> (for the wg chairs)

Loa,

The tool gives me this (all too familiar to some people) error:

  Please correct the errors below.

  The pre-meeting cut-off date for new documents (i.e., version -00
  Internet-Drafts) was 2013-02-19 at 0h UTC. You will not be able to
  submit a new document until 2013-03-11, at 0h UTC.  You can still
  submit a version -01 or higher Internet-Draft until 0h UTC,
  2013-02-26

Missed it by a few hours and the tool will not take the draft.

Unless you know of a way around this, I will submit after the meeting.

Curtis