List:       mpls
Subject:    [mpls] implementations of draft-ietf-mpls-ipv6-pw-lsp-ping
From:       Loa Andersson <loa () pi ! nu>
Date:       2012-09-07 15:34:42

Working Group,

draft-ietf-mpls-ipv6-pw-lsp-ping is in working group last call,
when the wglc is closed and the draft updated, we will request
publication of the document. As part of the shepherd write-up,
that goes with request for publication we need to know about existing
or intended implementations.

working group chairs to inform us about implementations.

/Loa
(as wg co-chair)
--

Loa Andersson                         email: loa.andersson@ericsson.com