List:       mpls
Subject:    Re: [mpls] IPR poll on draft-jjwl-mpls-mldp-hsmp
From:       Loa Andersson <loa () pi ! nu>
Date:       2012-09-04 6:23:26

Working Group,

All the authors has now responded to this poll (off-line) and stated
that they not aware of any other IPR than those in IPR disclosure
#1777; we have therefore decided to continue with the poll to see if
we have support to make it a n MPLS wg document.

When considering your response to the poll you should take #1777 into
account.

Anyone else aware of IPRs on this draft should respond to the
first IPR poll.

/Loa

--

Loa Andersson                         email: loa.andersson@ericsson.com