List:       mpls
Subject:    Re: [mpls] Question on the status of Y.1711 and RFC3429
From:       "Shahram Davari" <davari () ieee ! org>
Date:       2008-03-28 12:07:30

Hi Loa,

Yes we have implemented the Label 14 in our packet processor/switch chips as
requested by our customers. So we suggest using a different label for the
new function.

Regards,

    Shahram Davari | Director, Systems Engineering
    T|PACK| 9 King's Inn Trail | Markham | Ontario L3T 1T6| Canada
    Direct: +1 905 597 3125 | Mobile: +1 416 371 3139 | Email:
davari@tpack.com
    www.tpack.com

TPACK CONFIDENTIAL
Note: This message and any attachment hereto is intended solely for the use
of the designated recipient(s) and their appointed delegates and may contain
confidential information. Any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, or
distribution of its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please destroy it and advise the sender immediately
by phone or email Thank you for your cooperation.