List:       mplayer-users
Subject:    Re: [MPlayer-users] h264 support?
From:       "Phil Rhodes" <phil_rhodes () rocketmail ! com>
Date:       2008-01-29 14:32:44

> [h264 @ 0x8926e50]AVC: nal size 0
> [h264 @ 0x8926e50]AVC: Consumed only 29253 bytes instead of 29268

It always seems to say this when playing h.264, but I've never actually had
any problems with the playback.

What would be most useful for me would be a switch to force
Quicktime-compatible h.264. Through some fiddling around, I've managed to
create .mp4 files (with AAC audio) which Quicktime will play with moderate
reliability, just the occasional pop and click on the soundtrack.