List:       mplayer-users
Subject:    [MPlayer-users] Teletext Patch, can you help?  thx! ":=)
From:       Sara Glade <saraglade () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2007-11-29 2:02:44

I am a first time Compiler of MPLAYER and need a little push please :-)

I am compiling on Windows, and using MinGW-3.1.0-1.exe, and following one of the \
instruction sets found elsewhere in this group.  It looks fairly straightforward, but \
one package I am interested in installing is the Teletext for hearing impaired.

Could you please explain how to install this?  Where do I get the latest and greatest \
version, and what is the procedure to implement/configure it, within the existing \
basic Rc2 version of Mplayer out there? :-)

Thank you soo much for any assistance and tips.  Have a wonderful day,

Sara Lee.