List:       mplayer-users
Subject:    [Mplayer-users]playing HD video
From:       "Jonny Barnes" <jonnybarnes () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-01-28 17:51:03

Hi all, im trying to play a 720p h264 .mkv file.

And It went out of sync and then eventually stopped playing with this error
message:

Too many video packets in the buffer: (305 in 8401459 bytes).

Is there anyway to inscrease my buffer size perhaps?

Also, I have the latest nVidia drivers installed. Is it possible to get
MPlayer to use these instead of the xv drivers.

Thanks