List:       mplayer-users
Subject:    [MPlayer-users] MPlayer on Win32
From:       Jason Keirstead <jason () keirstead ! org>
Date:       2002-08-06 20:39:35

[Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html]
Hey all. I am a longtime MPlayer user who is now stuck using WinBlows
for certain things, and I DETEST their player and all the functionality
it lacks. I have noticed the WinXP screenshots on the MPlayer page, and
was wondering how I can get MPlayer to build under win32? I have a full
cygwin setup, if someone can just point me to what scripts need to be
modified, what to patch, I would be very greatfull. (even better would
be some binaries?!?!)

Thanks in advance.