List:       mplayer-users
Subject:    [MPlayer-users] lirc documentation bug
From:       Steffen Pingel <steffenp () gmx ! de>
Date:       2002-04-25 11:09:42

[Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html]
Hi,

in the documentation it tells me to use "mplayer_lirc" as the prog
configuration option in my ~/.lircrc whereas in the code in
input/lirc.c:40 lirc_init("mplayer",1) is called. I guess this was
changed at some point, but the documentation was not updated. It makes
more sense anyways.

Maybe somebody could change all references in the docs from
'mplayer_lirc' to 'mplayer', so people don't have to read the code to
get it working :-).

Steffen

--
Steffen Pingel - steffenp@gmx.de -