List:       mplayer-dev-eng
Subject:    [MPlayer-dev-eng] =?iso-8859-1?q?Motion_Field_VS_Macroblocks_Pred?=
From:       sergey.kosov () project-10 ! de
Date:       2011-09-23 10:32:25

Hi,

I have tried the MPlayer (v.0.6.9) on some h264/AVC video streams, which
contain only I and P data slices. I visualize the motion vectors and
achieve some dramatic noise on homogeneous static regions in video.
It is not real motion vectors isn't it?
If those are visualizations of mvd_L0 or mvd_L1 vectors for macro blocks
from the macro block prediction layer according to the H264 / MPEG 4
standard? If not, could you please describe or refer me to the code
section where you build these vectors?

thank you in advance,

Sergey