List:       mplayer-dev-eng
Subject:    [MPlayer-dev-eng] RealAudio support
From:       Roberto Togni <r_togni () libero ! it>
Date:       2003-04-30 19:57:22

Hi all!

I just committed a demuxer for Realaudio files (.ra) version 3 and 4,
and support for codecs 14_4 and 28_8 using RealPlayer binary codecs.

Supported files:
  RealAudio version 3: i have samples only with codec 14_4 (fourcc lpcJ)
  RealAudio version 4: tested with codec 28_8 and dnet
I also added support for codec 28_8 in .rm files. support for 14_4 in
.rm is there but is untestest.

I'm looking for samples (if they exist at all) of version 3 files with
codec different from 14_4, of version 4 with codec 14_4, and of version
5. I'd also like to have a .rm file with codec 14_4.

I tested it with samples from mphq (and a few others) and binary codecs
from RealPlayer8 for Linux.
codec from RealPlayer9 and Win dll should work, but are untested.
  Seeking is not supported yet.

Ciao,
  Roberto