List:       mp3encoder
Subject:    Re: [mp3encoder] Re: Playing mp3-file stopped
From:       "Titus" <marsman41 () gmx ! de>
Date:       2004-03-28 9:50:21

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gabriel Bouvigne" <bouvigne@mp3-tech.org>
To: "MP3 encoders development list" <mp3encoder@minnie.tuhs.org>
Cc: "Titus Kruse" <sensonaut@users.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2004 7:38 PM

> > On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 00:06:41 -0800
> > Titus Kruse <sensonaut@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
>
> >>Do you have any idea, why I have such a problem only when
> >>I compress 120 minutes with 192 bps? And why at 29 minutes
> >>and 19 secons. And not minute 99 oder such a number?
>
> Does it happens with any file or just a specific file?

No, I've got another file with a length of 150 minutes. Playing this file
breaks after about 60 minutes.

Other files with a length of 90 minutes have been played correctly to the
end. Cutting the long files in two smaller parts solves the problem. And
when I convert the long files with 128 kbps instead of 192, everything works
fine also.

Titus