List:       mozilla-wishlist
Subject:    au files not recognised by netscape navigator 4.5
From:       "Anand R Vadul" <ANANDVADUL () prodigy ! net>
Date:       1999-01-23 5:01:28

 We have netscape navigator 4.5 on Windows 95,
 which supports other sound file types, but
 the popular .au files embedded into a java
 script-html page does not work.

 Is there a plugin/upgrade/patch that helps
 au files to run? We downloaded the netscape
 plugin, but it does not work as it claims to.

 We are at wits end, as the same .au files work
 on IE 4.0 without a hitch. Any help is greatly
 appreciated.

 Thanks,

 Anand.