List:       mozilla-ui
Subject:    Re: Bug 1996: Support LONGDESC for IMG and FRAME
From:       subotnik () gmx ! de (Michael Nahrath)
Date:       2001-04-30 22:20:16

Matthew Thomas <mpt@MailAndNews.com> wrote:

> The longdesc document should be shown in a box inside the Info
>     window, rather than in a browser window. Since we are (as far as I
>     know) the first major browser to support longdesc,

Again iCab was faster (OK, it is arguable to call it "major
browser"...).

There is no special indicator, but an additional item for 'description'
occures in the context-menu for the image.

Greeting, Michi
--
Beiträge zu HTML, CSS und Netzkultur   <http://www.subotnik.net/>
Zur Übersicht (keine private Seite)  <http://michael.nahrath.de/>