List:       mozilla-ui
Subject:    Font problem...no not the size!
From:       Jonathan <gardnerj () freewwweb ! com>
Date:       2000-01-30 22:36:03

I asked this over on the mozilla unix forum and they refered me over
here.
I'm running mozilla (either M13 or a nightly build) on a RedHat Linux 6
box with the 2.2.14 linux kernel and xfstt as an engine for True Type
fonts.
As fas as I can tell Mozilla doesn't give me different fonts. Just one
font in different sizes. While they do get a little small that's not
what I'm wondering about.
Is there something perhaps wrong with my setup or is it the Mozilla
that's not working properly? My fonts work perfectly in every other
application.

Jonathan