List:       mozilla-ui
Subject:    Re: What happens to bored people...
From:       Matthew Thomas <mpt26 () student ! canterbury ! ac ! nz>
Date:       1999-10-29 15:10:27

Ulf Pettersson wrote:
> > > Developers != graphic designers.
> > >
> > > And for that, let us be truly thankful.
>
> Why? What do you mean ;)

I mean that we should be glad that the Mozilla developers are spending
all their working time on actual programming and software engineering.
They are not fiddling around with stuff like splash screens and skin
designs, which could be done far better by dedicated graphic designers,
marketing people, and volunteers.

You listening, German? :-)

--
Matthew `mpt' Thomas, usability weenie