List:       mozilla-ui
Subject:    Re: Button with/wtihout Label
From:       Ben Goodger <rgoodger () ihug ! co ! nz>
Date:       1999-09-22 4:11:12

Isiya Paireepairit wrote:
> My MileStone (M8) can't remove label from button (in preference)
> can M9 do? I 'm making a photoshop-like chrome for composer. and need
> no-label button
---
I'm not sure if you can set icon-only buttons yet from prefs. If you're
creating custom chrome, you can simply use titledbuttons without labels:

<titledbutton id="blah" .../>

and in CSS..
titledbutton#blah
{
   list-style-image: url('blah.gif');
}

If you don't specify a "value" attribute to titledbutton, you shouldnt
get one.

--
Ben Goodger <rgoodger@ihug.co.nz>
CompSys Engineering Student