List:       mozilla-ui
Subject:    My congratulations
From:       Matthew Mastracci <mmastrac () ucalgary ! ca>
Date:       1999-09-16 4:44:51

I've been downloading the recent builds for the last couple of months
and writing the occasional bug report and have finally been able to get
my imap mail up and running through Mozilla.  I'd just like to say a
couple of things:

1.  The mail looks *amazingly* good.  Even though everything isn't
hooked up and not everything works, it's a pleasure to read my mail
through it.

2.  The Bugzilla query page looks fantastic with the rendered widgets.
I'd say the look is far superior to the native Win32 look I'm used to.
I can't wait for the scrollbars in the list boxes (and in the Mozilla
frame) to get hooked up. (in fact, the old Win32 widgets are looking
pretty dated compared to the sleek new style)

Keep up the good work guys.  I don't know how much my gratitute means to
you, but I am truly in awe of what everyone here has accomplished so
far.

--
/\/\att /\/\astracci                            mmastrac@ucalgary.ca

"The act of breaking into a computer system has to have the same social
stigma as breaking into a neighbor's house. It should not matter that
the neighbor's door is unlocked."  [Ken Thompson, Turing Award Lecture]