List:       mozilla-ui
Subject:    remember username/password?
From:       Caspar von Seckendorff <seckendorff () alphatec ! de>
Date:       1999-08-22 20:55:01

Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.

Hi,

I recently installed Netscape Communicator 4.6 (german). I previously
used IE 5. This browser was able to remember username/password in the
login dialog for sites that require authentication. In Netscape I have
to do this manually.
I have a similar problem when connecting to my news-server (which
requires authentication).

Do I have to type in the Passwords every time??? Can't Netscape remember
my usernames/passwords (I managed to set it up for mail)???

Thanx, Caspar
["seckendorff.vcf" (text/x-vcard)]