List:       mozilla-ui
Subject:    Re: Now we also need a shared menu structure. Was: XUL Fragments
From:       "German W. Bauer" <german () netscape ! com>
Date:       1999-03-19 16:40:50

What I would call merging is when for example you tab into an Ender html field and Ender need
to insert two menus, namely 'format' and 'insert' after the "Go' menu. Other net-based apps/
services might want to do a similar thing using downloadable chrome. Does that answer what
appeared to be your question?
+ G

--
Mozilla: The browser is, <B> once again </B>, your friend

["german.vcf" (text/x-vcard)]