List:       mozilla-ui
Subject:    new message cancel
From:       Ram Ganesh <ram () media-arts ! net>
Date:       1998-11-23 9:36:52

Hi all
   One interface problem I experienced with Netscape Send Mail.

If I write a mail and at last want to cancel the message
I click the " X " on the top
Netscape dutifully pops up with a message with a loong text, and in this
case I should say 'NO' ( your messages is not sent you want to save
changes to the drafts folder / yes / no /cancel )

BUT since I have made an quit action, the warning box should 'do you
want to quit ?' Yes/ No /Save changes

------
Just for experiencing this:

write a dummy mail or address a mail wrongly
close it abruptly

see if are confused for a moment whether to hit Yes or No.
------

thanks,
</ram>

--
Ram Ganesh.J
 Interaction Designer

-Macromedia Dreamweaver/ProjectCool Contest GrandPrize Winner
-Macromedia Fireworks Advisor

http://www.colorsofindia.com/solar
http://www.colorsofindia.com