List:       mozilla-ui
Subject:    Repaint bug in 4.01?
From:       anewman () rocketmail ! com
Date:       1998-11-04 14:34:50

Hi all...

I need some help urgently.  I need to know where or how I can get a Netscape
bug report regarding the issue which if you have both Netscape and MSIE on
the same machine you may run into a repaint problem (example:  Loading a form
will load the field labels but not the form fields).  Thank you very much....
 especially if you could respond to my email.

Alec M. Newman
anewman@rocketmail.com