List:       mozilla-ui
Subject:    Search Messages Bug in Communicator 4.5
From:       John Vassallo <jbvassallo () ibm ! net>
Date:       1998-10-20 5:08:28

I just discovered a bug when searching for newsgroup messages in
Messenger.  I clicked on Edit | Search message and entered a string to
search for and it found several messages for the selected newsgroup.
However, if you click on a message that it found, and then click the Go
To Message Folder it doesn't bring up the message.  This only happens if
you have the View | Messages | Unread menu option selected.  If I change
this to display all messages by clicking View | Messages | All, it then
displays the message.  I think that when you click the Go To Message
Folder, it should always bring up the selected message regardless of
what you View Messages option is set to.  What do you think?

John