List:       mozilla-ui
Subject:    Re: Changing Logo Animation
From:       nate () northcoast ! com (Nate Allen)
Date:       1998-04-15 8:50:03

Well, if you get the CCK (Client Customization Kit), you can modify
Communicator 4.04 in various ways, including changing that animation.
I'm doing that for my company right now.

That config used to be in a text file that you could just unlock and
edit.  Now, it seems to be embedded into the netscape.cfg file, which
is hashed.  I have no idea how to get at the config info there.

Here's the url for the help file about the CCK and modifying the
throbber:
http://help.netscape.com/docs/client/cck/cckcookbook/cckdoc.htm#graphurl

Here's a page with general throbber info, but nothing accurate on how
to hack 4.x, unfortunately:
http://www.retrovirus.com/throbbers/

Nate Allen