List:       mozilla-ui
Subject:    default mail server for outgoing mail
From:       Jim <jamesjei () erinet ! com>
Date:       2004-09-19 3:37:09

I don't where to post this, but I am on 1.7.3 and this version of
Mozilla Mail will NOT change default outgoing mail servers. I can have 3
defined and it will take the top one no matter which one is indicated as
  the default. Version 1.5 makes the change correctly. But to get 1.7.3
to change default outgoing mail servers one must delete all the mail
servers until the one you want is at the top and then put them back in
(which makes them go below the others).

I think this is a bug and should be fixed. I don't where to report bugs,
so I am posting it to this news group.

Jim Garber