List:       mozilla-ui
Subject:    More message labels?
From:       Trevin Beattie <http://www.xmission.com/~trevin/mail.html? () x ! y ! netscape ! com>
Date:       2002-10-20 18:17:41

I just had a thought: is it possible (either through ~/.mozilla
preferences or with simple source code changes) to increase the number
of color labels available for marking email messages?  One of the
reasons I still use Eudora for email is because it has 7 different color
labels (even though I could really use at least 8), besides "None".