List:       mozilla-ui
Subject:    Re: Touchpad
From:       be7a <6e7a_no_spam () bigfoot ! com>
Date:       2002-02-27 2:34:53

On 2/25/02 10:36 PM Dean Tessman wrote:
> Neil M. wrote:
>>
>> Because mozilla doesn't use windows scrollbars.  What you need to do is
>> see if the "mouse" drivers have been updated to work with mozilla.  If
>> you lookup the list of most duplicated bugs it should be near the top.
>>
>> http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/duplicates.cgi
>> It's 7th on the list.  It's essentially the same as a mousewheel.
>>

> Actually, it's bug 56892.  A search for "synaptics" in Bugzilla found
> this quite quickly.  There looks to be a work-around in that bug.
>
> dean

Thanks!  That work-around solved the problem (for the most part).  The
only problem is that the Synaptics driver only matches the first /n/
characters, so the driver thinks that "*Mozilla*" doesn't match "some
really really long title - Mozilla".  It's a big improvement though!

--
6e77a 70 6e 6e7a!
Remove the _no_spam_ from my email address to reach me.