List:       mozilla-ui
Subject:    Re: New Mozilla Icons!
From:       "Vidar Braut Haarr" <vidar () coretrek ! com>
Date:       2001-09-27 19:15:47

I'm digging in the bugs database, and will probably have something for you
all tomorrow.

anyways. there is a _lot_ of icons in bugzilla that is just lying there and
doing nothing.
and some of them are _really_ nice !

one problem, however:
they are not standarized.

thats why I made my icons.

if someone comes here and says that we should use some funky,
100%-non-standard icon style/design, I will kick their a**.
because that is just plain stupid, IMHO ;)

and yes, mozilla's gui is _not_ standarized. which is bad.
there are too many menus that could be integrated into.

well, my bus leaves in 2 minutes !
gotta run ! =)

--
Vidar Braut Haarr