List:       mozilla-security
Subject:    [Fwd: PKCS #11 & CKF_PROTECTED_AUTHENTICATION_PATH]
From:       Frank Hecker <frank () collab ! net>
Date:       2000-03-22 6:35:10

Copying this to netscape.public.mozilla.crypto and setting followups to
there. Anything having to do with NSS, PKCS#11, and anything involving
crypto should be in that group. The newsgroup
netscape.public.mozilla.security is for problems involving general
Mozilla security issues not related to crypto.

Frank
--
Frank Hecker            work: http://www.collab.net/
frank@collab.net        home: http://www.hecker.org/