List:       mozilla-security
Subject:    sun.plugin.liveconnect.OriginNotAllowedException: JavaScript is not from the same origin as the Java
From:       florian.proch () accenture ! com (Florian Proch)
Date:       2004-11-15 14:05:19

Hi all...

I'm currently developping a site with applets and Javascript to french
government ( DGI ).

We have an applet for testing user browser config and know if his
browser supports applet.

The jar is on a static server and our app is in another server...

When we try to call this applet we have the error :

sun.plugin.liveconnect.OriginNotAllowedException: JavaScript is not
from the same origin as the Java code, caller=http://localhost:8080,
callee=https://static.dev.dgi.minefi.gouv.fr:444/fakeTeleproc/adpform/reco.jar

I have make some research about this problem and see solution with
enablePrivilege... But we try to do this and nothing change...
With the javascript on the same server that applet --> same thing.

We have this problem on NS 7.1 and Mozilla 1.3.1. ( not on NS 7.2 ).
Can some help ???
We can't ask to our user to change Nescape config files ( user_pref ).
Thx for all infos.

cheers,
Florian Proch