List:       mozilla-security
Subject:    NOTE!! MONEY EUR / $$ CHANCE!! ASK SIMPLE MARK READING
From:       BANKER <eyse () aon ! at>
Date:       2003-09-16 17:57:17

NOTE!! MONEY EUR / $$ CHANCE!! ASK SIMPLE MARK READING
Topic: System
2003. Me this has helped!<p> Mach you it also then it you will also
help! <p> FAST, EASY and LEGAL EARNED MONEY!! <p> the HERE COULD YOUR
LIFE CHANGING, IF YOU THESE LINES READ HASTE!<p> Nici wrote: I this
article at a black board found and I decided, who times auszuprobieren.
article, just as as this discovered, which said, one can THOUSANDS of
EUR ( $ ) within a few weeks . <p> only condition is here an investment
of 6 EUR ( $ )! <p> I have themselves thought that that is and was any
joke article, as most of us probably, only times sceptically and so I
read . <p> in any case ones stood there written that one 1 euro to
everyone of the 6 names and addresses, which are indicated in this
article, send . <p> then sets you your names to the 6te place of the
list and the pos test the article in at least 200 newsgroup. (there are
thousands), one finds everywhere! <p> after I thought in such a way
about it and I told it only times to a few people, played in such a way
I with the thought to try it out. I imagined, what soll?s, which I have
already largely to lose except 6 EUR ( $ ) and  I finally spent 6
Stamps. <p> within 7 days got I money by post office! I was
astonished!!! <p> I imagined that soon would end, but it came further to
money. In my first week I have approx.. 25 EUR ( $ ) . <p> at the end of
the second week I had then already altogether 1000 EUR ( $ )! <p> in the
third week I over 10.000  EUR ( $ ) and it still more!! <p> this am now
my fourth week and I about 42,000 EUR ( $ ) all in all earned and it
come further fast more to it!! <p> all this with only 6 euro ( $ ) and 6
stamps <p>And now attempt it simply also times also with you it
functioned. <p> let me tell as functioned and still more importantly,
why it makes functioned. <p> now, at best it NOW a copy of this article,
so that you handy this report also off-line have, if their needs. <p> I
promise it you that, if you follow the instructions exactly more moneys
earned than you thought you and on a so simple kind! <p> suggestion:
Read attentively the whole article! (prints out it or loaded it you
down.) <p> follows the simple instructions and watches thereby, like the
investment 6 EUR ( $ ) (plus stamps). IMPORTANTLY: It is not a fairy
tale; it is not anything immoral; it is not illegal and it functioned
really!!!<p> if you to all of the following rules holds itself, then you
ARE CONSIDERED some at yields bekommen. <p> REQUEST: These instructions
DETAILS and 50,000 EUR ( $ ) follow or more within 20 to 60 days can
yours be. <p>This program is so successful, because it continues to
continue please at the politeness and honesty of the involved ones
beruht.<p> this success, by becoming serious and attentively the
instructions obeyed.<p> you now part at the Mail order Business. In this
business your product is not anything seizable or solid, it is a
service. Your business is concerned to develop Mail lists. Many large
enterprises also always pay glad courage high sums for quality lists <p>
How that money they make by the Mail lists are secondarily in contrast
to it, which people as you and I get, if one stands on the list. <p>Here
the 4 simple stages are to the Success:

>STAGE 1:
positions to you 6 individual pieces paper and writes the
following on each of these papers: PLEASE SET ME ON YOUR MAILLISTE
procures to you now for 6 individual 1 euro coins. Next you put the
paper with the piece of euro- into an envelope and close diesen. now
should you 6 envelopes before you lie have, in those IN EACH CASE a
paper, for that o.g. Sentence contains, and a coin inside to be should.
< p> you create a straight service. THIS IS 100% LEGAL! You request a
legitimate service and pay for it! <p> most of us, I was very sceptical
and anxiously which the legal aspects concerned. I have with the U.S.
Inquired and it it confirmed post office Office (1-800-725-2161) that it
is really legal!<p> Now send the envelopes to the following addresses:

>1.) Michael Wegmann, Schleyerweg 6, 78467 Konstanz, Germany

>2.) Steffi Chamber, Eckermannstr. 6, 67063 Ludwigshafen, Germany

> 3.) Conny Eilert, Ernststr.64, 13509 Berlin, Germany

>4.) Meik Gluesing, Dessau first race 13, 44263 Dortmund, Germany

>5.) Patrick Heere, Uferweg 2, A-9065 Ebenthal, Austria

>6.) Wolfgang Eysen, Uferweg 2, A 9065 Ebenthal, Austria

>STAGE 2:
 now caper the #1 of the list which you evenly straight read and move
 after the other names (the sixth number will 5, 5 becomes 4, etc....)
 and add YOUR name to the sixth place in the Liste.
>STAGE 3:
change in this article as little as possible, only which
must be real. It should remain received as originals ones as possible.
>STAGE 4:
now pos test (thus publish) you your supplemental
article in at least 200 newsgroup. (I think it give approx.. 16.000 in
this article fits) everything which you need are 200, but consider, the
more you pos test the more moneys make you! That is completely
according-to-law! If you have any doubts, then impact under titles 18
seconds. 1302 & 1341 of the post office of Lotterie laws after. Keep a
copy of these stages and whenever your times again money needs, can use
your that again and again. <p>PLEASE REMEMBERS that the success of this
program is based on honesty and sincerity of humans and their
conscientious observance of the rules.
money which so many different will have gotten also you . NOTE: You
should store perhaps each name and address somewhere by the people you
sent are, e.g. on the computer. The AUTHENTICITY confirms that it a
service really offers. (which also a good idea would be, the coin into a
handkerchief to winding, which minimizes the theft risk a little) was
printed out <p>if now each post office gedownloaded or and which
instructions were attentively obeyed, then six members were recompensed
as list creators with in each case 1 euro. <p>your name will slip upward
in the list and if he took over then the position 1 you thousands of
euro coins in your saving trunk to collect will be able!!!! <p>Which for
an opportunity, for only 6 EUR ( $ ) (1 euro ( $ ) for everyone of the
first six people in the above list). Dispatch the envelopes now, add
your name in addition in the list and you are in the business!
STEP 1) you does
not have to write still times the whole article for your own Posting.
Mark simply the whole text and select a copying (Strg+C) <p>
STEP 2)
open an empty note PAD and insert now with the instruction inserting
(Strg+V) the text. Now you can add your name of the list.<p>
STEP 3)
memory your note PAD file as text file. You can fall back now again and
again to it. <p> STEP 4) uses Netscape or the InterNet Explorer and
looks for differently newsgroup (on-line forums, Massage board, Chat
sides, discussions.) <p>STEP 5) attendance this Message board and poste
this article as a new message and particularly emphasizes these.<p>
Insert simply the copied text. Write now still which interesting into
the line for reference text that it is remarkable. (are to read as much
as possible!)<p> Click on the post office Message Button and FINISHED
are you with your first entry! Congratulation.... THAT IS IT!!! <p>
Everything which you make must is to jump from newsgroup to the next and
continue this process.<p> If you are only times in the Trott, it does
not last longer than 30 seconds for each newsgroup.<p> Much fun and
remember: if you all instructions obey exactly are you many many euro
reliably.