List:       mozilla-security
Subject:    Re: Script tag and cookie security
From:       "Stephen P. Morse" <morse () netscape ! com>
Date:       2002-04-12 6:20:28

That depends on whether the src attribute points to a server that is in
the same domain as the original request.  From what you are describing,
it sounds like the cookie should have been sent out.  So file a bug
report on this, giving all the details, and assign it to me (it will
automatically get assigined to me if you set the component to cookies).

Of course third-party cookie testing just started working recently
(prior to that the thir-party cookie test was pretty much being
ignored), so that is why this problem just started showing up.

-- Steve Morse