List:       mozilla-rhapsody
Subject:    Re: patch checked in to tree
From:       "Mark J. Hershenson" <markhers () macnn ! com>
Date:       2000-03-31 3:34:07

> Ok guys,
>
> I've checked the code in to the mozilla tree.  The NSPR patches havn't
> been put in to the tree yet, but they will probably get added sometime
> this weekend.  Once those are in, we should be going well.
>
> Current status:
>
> I have mozilla starting, creating a profile works, but it crashes when
> trying to load a webpage.
>
> I have some screenshots of where I am currently posted at
> http://www.pavlov.net/mozilla/osx

That's very cool stuff. I have been gone for over a month from home, so
I haven't been able to keep up on Mozilla happenings. I feel so out of
it. :)

One question, which I certainly don't want to sound like an insult:

Why is the text in viewer.app not anti-aliased? Or if it is, why is it
so choppy?

I finally will have time to put something good together for the Xclave
and MacNN with the info Mike has sent me, and from the NG. Anybody have
any earth-shattering suggestions for content? :)

  Mark J. Hershenson
  Senior Editor, The MacOS Xclave
  http://xclave.macnn.com/