List:       mozilla-rhapsody
Subject:    Do You Need Visitors
From:       "Yvon" <yveNOSPAMdes45 () yahoo ! ca>
Date:       2004-05-26 14:26:45

 "Are you
Frustrated by the lack of traffic coming to your site?"

Let's talk face to face! The reality is, even if it's true that at this very hour \
there exist hundreds of millions of surfers on the Internet, it's just not true that \
it's easy to get them to visit YOUR web site!

If I would tell you that after months of research, I just got my hands on the most \
hidden secrets...  Pssttt, yes precisely those secrets that the wealthy web masters \
are using now to get their millions of hits every day. And let me tell you, it \
works... It's incredible to see all the knowledge they possess... they even have very \
sneaky tricks!  These well-guarded secrets have just permitted me to go from 1000 \
visitors a year to more than 1,000,000! Yes, that's 1 MILLION hits!  I'm tired of \
seeing the same big pockets getting all the hits, so I've decided to reveal all their \
secrets! This page will not be here forever so read it now!  P.S. I don't know if you \
understood, I meant hurry up downloading the secrets while they are in here! \
http://www.freeadguru.com/cgi-bin/i.pl?c=a&i=18549  They are not telling you this \
stuff! You just cannot imagine what you are on your way to discover! It's shocking. \
So genuinely easy to get visitors raining on your site once you know this!  To your \
success Thank for your time
Yvon Desrochers

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20040311091209E5r6GpL9