List:       mozilla-rdf
Subject:    Re: Adding Sidebar/XUL/RDF upon visiting a site
From:       "Eric Murphy" <eric () xiowa ! com>
Date:       2001-02-26 17:28:02

Right now adding a sidebar with a chrome:// does not work.

Otherwise, you should be OK.

Eric

"Brian Vetter" <bjv@motive.com> wrote in message
> First, I presume that it is possible to automatically "add" to the sidebar
when I visit a web site. Are their any limitations to this (security) or any
preferred means for doing this (asking permission)? And when I leave the
site, is it kosher to remove the sidebar entry? Is this all up to the site
developer's discretion?