List:       mozilla-rdf
Subject:    Re: RDF trees
From:       waterson () netscape ! com (Chris Waterson)
Date:       2001-02-15 15:21:44

If the height of your `tree' in the RDF graph is constrained, then yes,
you could do this by writing `n' rules that explicitly match paths of
length 1, 2, 3, ..., n.

Alternatively, if you were willing to hack nsXULTemplateBuilder.cpp a
bit, it would be possible to add a tag for the <conditions> that would
do this magic for you.

chris