List:       mozilla-rdf
Subject:    Greetings from QWERTY Corporation
From:       <mpickett ()  () qwerty ! com>
Date:       2000-07-11 2:27:15

Greetings from QWERTY Corporation

QWERTY Corporation, also known as QCorp, is a thriving IT
consulting firm that was founded in 1980. We are headquartered in
Washington, DC and have six (6) major regional offices:
Huntsville, AL; Boca Raton, FL; Chicago, IL; Dallas, TX; Denver,
CO; and San Francisco, CA.

We focus on technical recruiting, specializing in Systems
Integration, Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS),
Applications Development, Data Warehousing, and networking
technologies. We have formed a collaborative relationship with
many of the leading vendors and professional services firms
throughout the US to find Consultants, Pre- and Post-Sales
Systems Engineers, Systems and Network Administrators, Software
Engineers, Database Administrators (DBA), Project Managers,
Practice Manager and Practice Directors. We have a talent for
finding people who have the right mix of experience, know-how and
people skills to quickly impact the bottom line.

We put together a monthly newsletter that comes out over email
once a month. The newsletter lists technical job opportunities
throughout the country. If you are interested in subscribing to
the newsletter please send a blank email to the appropriate
address(es).

Hi-TechUSA-subscribe@egroups.com
Hi-TechWestern-subscribe@egroups.com
Hi-TechMountain-subscribe@egroups.com
Hi-TechCentral-subscribe@egroups.com
Hi-TechEast-subscribe@egroups.com
Hi-TechDC-subscribe@egroups.com

We are currently looking for people with the following skills:

RDBMS, Informix, Sybase, Oracle, Developer 2000, 4GL, Visual
Basic 5.0, Oracle Financials, E-commerce, data warehousing,
development tools, configuration managers, SQL Server DBA,
Performance Tuners, Network Management, Systems Management,
Systems Engineers, ODBC, Java, C++ Developers, XML, UML, COM,
DCOM, CORBA, COBOL, DB2 DBA, UNIX, Tivoli, UniCenter, HP
OpenView, SMS, Cabletron, Cisco, Bay, MCSE, MCP, NT, Unix,
Project Managers, Technical Directors, Networking Engineers,
Developers, Practice Managers, VP's and Chief Officers.

For more information about the QWERTY Corporation, visit our web
site at: www.erols.com/qwerty

Sincerely,

Michael Pickett
Director of Business Optimization