List:       mozilla-rdf
From:       info () inexchange ! net (Info Desk)
Date:       1999-12-10 22:23:00

If you wish to be excluded from any future mailings,
reply with "remove" in the subject header.

http://www.inexchange.net

Internet Exchange would like to introduce our Special Hosting and Dedicated Server \
Plans

* Budget Plans from $14.95 Mo.
* E-commerce Plans from $49.95 Mo.
* Dedicated Server Plan from $99.00 Mo. (Ask about YOUR FREE Server!)

* Sign up for 6 months, and we'll WAIVE the setup fee
* Sign up for 10 months, and we'll WAIVE the setup fee and give you 2 FREE months
* Sign up for 12 months, and we'll give you a FULL FREE 2nd year of hosting
* UNLIMITED E-mail, E-mail forwarding, auto responders and vacation reply             \

* FREE registration of your domain with over 950 search engines
* Multiple, Redundant, High-Speed connections to the web
* INTERNATIONAL Hosting
* Access to your account anytime from your own browser
* Full Microsoft Front Page support
* Unlimited FTP updates
* Personal CGI directory for your own scripts (or use ours)
* Comprehensive statistics program shows you everything
* Domain name registration (www.yourname.com)
* Friendly customer support
* Additional plans also available

If for any reason you are not satisfied with InfoWatch's service after 30 days, we \
will transfer you back to your original host and pay any transfer fees.

http://www.inexchange.net
info@inexchange.net