List:       mozilla-rdf
Subject:    Re: in-memory datasource can be aggregated now
From:       Chris Waterson <waterson () netscape ! com>
Date:       1999-08-24 0:05:48

Well, the documentation was wrong :-/. I went back and spent some time
reading (and re-reading) Don Box [1], and getting education from Travis.
My previous implementation was incorrect.

I've got changes to nsInMemoryDataSource that fix it in my tree, I've
updated the docs at http://www.mozilla.org/rdf/doc/aggregate.html, and
I've fixed nsMsgNotificationsManager.cpp and nsXPIFlash.cpp (which are
the two clients that have used it so far).

Sorry for the confusion!

chris