List:       mozilla-rdf
Subject:    Re: Aurora suggestion (relative URLs in OBJECT tag)
From:       Chris Waterson <waterson () netscape ! com>
Date:       1998-10-09 17:34:46

After thinking about it some more, I'm not so sure that allowing relative
URLs in the OBJECT tag are really that great of an idea after all. Turns
out you need to specify fully qualified URLs in the RDF source anyway, and
mixing relative and absolute URLs just ends up being confusing as all hell.
So I think I'm going to retract my previous suggestion.

That aside, this routine needs a little housecleaning to handle error
cases, as you've suggested.

chris