List:       mozilla-rdf
Subject:    Re: More editable trees
From:       Gavin Doughtie <gavin () doughtie ! com>
Date:       2003-11-24 17:56:01

Well, I've found a couple of things. For one, the line:

txt.setAttribute("width",outwidth.value - outy.value);

Should probably be just:

txt.setAttribute("width",outwidth.value);

Otherwise the further down the list you scroll the narrower the edit
boxes will get.

Also, I see some very odd behavior in my tree (though not in Neil's
example) -- whenever the textbox is shown, it is in exactly the correct
place, but the tree columns expand slightly as if to accomodate it,
resulting in an awful "bounce".  I don't understand why it's doing this,
since the two elements are part of a stack and shouldn't really affect
each other.