List:       mozilla-rdf
Subject:    Re: RDF Resource or Datasource implementations in js out there?
From:       "Jens Bannmann" <jens.b () myprivacy ! ca>
Date:       2003-07-17 16:56:41

> One thing I ponder doing to the RDF APIs is adding a noscript to some
> methods of nsIRDFResource and nsIRDFDataSource.
> That may prevent folks from implementing those objects in js, though.

I currently implement nsIRDFDataSource for Optimoz Mouse Gestures to
localize gesture mappings (which are stored unlocalized and need to be
displayed in a tree). Although it might be possible to do this without
implementing this interface, I think it should stay possible to do so, as
there are many RDF-using browser extensions (which could need this now or in
the future).

Regards,
Jens