List:       mozilla-rdf
Subject:    JavaScipt RDF API implementation
From:       Daniel Fournier <dfour () noos ! fr>
Date:       2003-07-17 5:51:07

The JS Console project on Mozdev I recently posted
(http://jsconsole.mozdev.org) includes a stand-alone library (mozlib)
with a full set of classes to ease the management of XPCOM RDF objects
in Mozilla.

These classes are not quite conform to the RDF API draft beeing
developed at W3C.org but I plan to modified my implementation to follow
this "standard" API.

My question is: does anyone know about an already available JS
implementation of this API?

Daniel